Friday, July 22, 2011

Things I am Crushing On


Just a wee list of things I can't live without right NOW, in no particular order:

This dress. I just got it like, not 2 hours ago from Forever 21 and looks fabulous! I do seem to be amassing a collection of retro inspired dresses.


The NEW Coach Poppy Leather Pushlock Satchel in black. The lines and design are SO classic, but the little ribbon and brass fittings keep it fun and contemporary. Plus, Poppy seems to have grown up a bit! You can find her at Coach


Stupidly addicting, I just can't help myself. I love the fact that your Sims must "party up" to complete quests and tasks, just like in an RPG, or a dungeon crawl. Cleverly well done, and Patrick Stewart does the opening voice over!

I am re-reading this book for the second time. It's been a while, so I am still getting surprises out of it! Just waiting, waiting, waiting for the third book.




It's been very hot lately, and in addition to being delicious plastic tubes of frozen sugar water, they are cooling and refreshing!


And that is all for now, I am going to go stick my head in the freezer and cool off.

No comments:

Post a Comment